Monday, February 28, 2011

Luscious lips on the go

I'm a busy girl and I must admit that although my purse if FULL of lipstick, I never remember to apply it. When I finally do, my lips are so dry that I just don't want to use a traditional lipstick.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
Where to get it: available at most department stores and cosmetics stores (such as Sephora).
Cost: $18
My solution? Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It's touted as their best selling lipstick ever, and believe me - there is a reason for that. This half gloss/half lipstick is a warm raspberry shade that suits almost any complexion. It also cures dry lips instantly. While it's price tag is a little higher than most of the lipsticks that I buy, it's worth it since it's the only one I actually USE.

I've recommended this product to almost all of my friends, and they have been thrilled as well. I've been stocking up on the stuff since 2008. LOVE IT!

I've finally cleared my purse out of all those old lipsticks, except for one other. Will spill soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment